He is a renowned hair stylist in Los Angeles, CA who is currently trying to break the world record for the most cosmetic procedures. The record is 50 and Steve is only a few surgeries away from reaching his disturbing goal. While somewhat well known for his A-list hair-styling prowess, Steve is much better known for his plastic surgery escapades. But even more than the sheer number of procedures, he is known for his resulting appearance.

After a reported $250,000 plus worth of cosmetic tweaking, Steve denies to let his real age out. Twenty years ago, when Steve Erhardt took a job with celebrity stylist José Eber, "I saw the [cosmetic] work up close in my chair," he recalls. "Everyone was so beautiful. I wanted to be beautiful too." Getting a client's recommendation for a surgeon, he began with a nose job making it narrower with a shorter tip and had a cleft put into his chin. Pleased with the results, he returned to the same doctor within a few years for an eye lift. The surgeon told him to go away and come back in 10 years." He found a more willing surgeon in Dr. Nikolas Chugay, a Beverly Hills-based osteopath certified in cosmetic surgery. In the last dozen years, says Chugay, who has sometimes imposed a waiting period on Erhardt but never turned him away for any of his 30 surgeries, "we've done just about everything on him. He's very smart about giving himself time to heal."

Still, even strangers approach Erhardt to implore him to stop having plastic surgery. His family, says Erhardt, who has run his own salon in Hollywood since 1999, "doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe I'm a little obsessed, but I'm just trying to look presentable." Go below the surface, however, and Erhardt admits that he tends to get work done when he's lost someone. "When my grandmother and stepsister died in a plane crash, I had a face lift. My mother just died, and I think I'll get a cheek lift. The world just cannot see me this down. I don't want to look sad and old.

STEVE ERHARDT'S Procedures:-

2 NOSE JOBS

2 EYE LIFTS

3 BODY IMPLANTS

1 FACE LIFT

3 FOREHEAD LIFTS

10 MOUTH IMPLANTS

4 FACE TATTOOS

7 LIPOSUCTIONS

2 HAIR TRANSPLANTS

PLUS Botox and Restylane 3 times a year.

----------
Reference:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20062412,00.html

0 comments: